How many carry guns have you gone through? w/pics

Ault

so here it is i was curious if i was the only one that went through severl sidearms till i found what i liked for everyday carry.... heres some pics of all my pistols i went through....post up yours.

IMG_1665.jpg

1. pt145 sub compact .45

DSCN1287.JPG

2. kimber custom crimson carry 1911 .45

DSCN1299.JPG

3. glock 23 compact .40

rangepictures3-28008.jpg

4. current and favorite smith 637 cheif special 38+p

Like Hoblick I have the Pearce extension... I'm really surprised how much more comfortable it makes the pistol.

Well worth the few extra bucks.

My grandma said I can have my grandfather's revolver... I'm expecting an old 22 cowboy action, but if it's a modern revolver I'll split time with it, I'd carry anything that was my grandpa's if it's safe.

Only one.

S&W 638 Bodyguard Airweight

IMG_0126.jpg

Boom! SAid and done. Small with big bang, no hammer that gets in the way if you want to fire while in a pocket... powerful enough to fuck yo mamma yet small enough fo yo mamma to hide VERY easily. Good choice

http://www.gunsandammomag.com/cs/Satellite/IMO_GA/Gun_C/Smith+%2526+Wesson+638+Bodyguard+Airweight

You may think its a little pricey.... but its like carrying your cell phone around. So fooking light. Thats why I like it... did I mention its still a 38 and will fack some shit up? ....

Edited by yotaman88210

this was my first. liked it very nice lil 2 flashy, and wanted a rail.140SSP.jpg

then i went to the pt145, put a houge grip and polished the barrel. wasn't a bad gun.

7d593d73b88c96c0

now i have a G-27. with a 3.2lb trigger job and ss guide rail.

1-1.jpg

and the lady carries a KelTek 380 auto, when she aint got it i sometimes have it on as a backup.

Edited by vroddave
cuz