Need help with homo-erotic jacket color matching

RSVDon

Which jacket color to go with so I can be all color matched like.  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which jacket color to go with so I can be all color matched like.

• Red
    • Gray
    • Black
    • Red w/ Hookers & Blow
    • Gray w/ Hookers & Blow
    • Black w/ Hookers & Blow

I knew that homo part would get you fools in here. I've been searching for leather jackets all winter and have come up with a few. I just got a chance to try on the Alpinestars Stunt jacket and really like it. Fits nicely, doesn't bunch in the arms, armor feels good, etc. My only problem is I don't know what color to go with if I get it. The black basically has nothing going for it but it goes with everything. The red seems flashy but nice. The gray seems nice and subdued but I wonder if it looks off considering there's not much gray on my bike. Gimme your opinions.

Jackets:

Red-

2009_Alpinestars_Stunt_Leather_Jacket.jpg

Gray-

310149_gray_l.jpg

Black-

310149_black_l.jpg

My Bike:

aprilia_rsv_mille_r_2002_2.jpg

Black, goes with everything, even if you get a new bike.

But, you could just be less ghey and not care. I ride around with a red/white/black jacket on my copper bikes. Worst-case, women notice me because of how tacky it looks - and that's the goal right? To get noticed so they don't run your ass over.

Black matches everything
Black, goes with everything, even if you get a new bike.

But, you could just be less ghey and not care. I ride around with a red/white/black jacket on my copper bikes. Worst-case, women notice me because of how tacky it looks - and that's the goal right? To get noticed so they don't run your ass over.

Thats why I got a black jacket. I knew I wouldn't keep the Ninja for very long and didn't want a green kawasaki jacket while riding a different color, different make bike.

The black and blue jacket I got works pretty well with a lot of color schemes of bikes. With the BLUE ninja and the red white and blue Hon-duh. Not that I care to match, I just want myself protected. ATGATT.

Yeah it does, but that blue isn't too over bearing tho.

i hate the jackets like those because the have no closure straps on the neck or wrist. big PIA if you ask me

Explain. I don't see why the closure straps on the wrist would be an issue. I always wear my glove gauntlets over my jacket anyways.