Fucking eBay...

Casper

hey fuck you guys!! i havent been playing xbox at all lately......... busy with work and playing alot of soccer again. apparently i havent learned anything from two knee surgeys :lol:

We have 2 kids playing soccer, they're 6 and 8 years old. I know that would be too advanced for you though... :lol:

I haven't used the xbox for anythign other than Netflix in MONTHS!

We have 2 kids playing soccer, they're 6 and 8 years old. I know that would be too advanced for you though... :lol:

I haven't used the xbox for anythign other than Netflix in MONTHS!

my sister is really really pushing herself right now cuz she got some scholarships from ohio dominican and is expected to be one of the starters, so i have been spending alot of time helping her. and then while i was down there kicking around with her my hs coach saw me and asked if i could help with open fields.

i'm going through something similar in trying to buy a new shoei helmet. Got it way below what he wanted to sell it for and is claiming the extra shield is "broke" so he cant sell it and must re-list. what a joke

my hs coach saw me and asked if i could help with open fields.

Is this a scenario where the coaches can't run practice during the summer, but he can give (non-faculty) alumni a list of drills and the alumni can 'coach' "optional" summer workouts?

Is this a scenario where the coaches can't run practice during the summer, but he can give (non-faculty) alumni a list of drills and the alumni can 'coach' "optional" summer workouts?

no he is there but its not maditory and there is no formal practice stuff, just pick up games. but i know what you are getting at ;)

• 1 year later...