Heroin for Dummies

Likwid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They may have a huge number of issues with users coming in with problems related to 'poor practices' while shooting up. Not much different than a clean needle program. If they are going to shoot they are going to shoot. It makes some sense to at least guide them to do it in a safer manner.

If they're going to rape women/molest children they should be given condoms. At least it'll be safer for everyone involved.

Technically most programs already teach protected sex so you're safe. I thought you and Likwid were "closer" than that though.

If they're going to rape women/molest children they should be given condoms. At least it'll be safer for everyone involved.

nah, man, the addicts and rapists are the victims of their compulsions.....we must have simpathy for them.

We are' date=' but it's not technically rape because we use a "safe word". Unfortunately, it's a Hebrew word.. and I can't enunciate it properly. By the time I get it out, Matt's already got it in. (sad face)[/quote']

The trick is to use words with lots of ch's..... achenhachenstachen

:-D

Implying that someone shooting themself up with h and someone raping a child are somehow on the same level.

Why not have a pamphlet on suicide. They are gonna do it so might as well help to pick the right way to cut or right place to shoot. "Test fire the gun to make sure it works." I mean c'mon. This is ridiculus. If you cannot see how bad of an idea this is, you need to pull the wool off your eyes. I think if someone is dumb enough to do this, why make it easier/safer for them to do it? Natural Selection always wins in the end.

Bad idea? I don't see it as a good idea, but not a bad idea either. Dirty needles, blow veins, diseases, infections...and they shoot heroin. Sounds like they are trying to cut the problems they are seeing coming in down to mostly just a heroin user. It's not like they are providing them with dealers.

Natural Selection always wins in the end.

:lol: hahaha survival of the fittest. The morons who don't know how to shoot up "properly" shouldn't be reproducing. I agree lol. What if they get HIV and then give it to their gf and then she has a kid and the kid gets it too? lol let the only real part of Darwin's theory do it's job.

IMO Spending money, that we don't have I might add, to support and aid an illegal and dangerous activity is morally and ethically wrong.

Wait you mean we shouldn't buy bus tickets for illegal immigrants to come to our country and take our jobs? And of course we would use a credit card to buy the tickets :lol:

This reminds me of the news story about the burglar who was robbing this house and he fell through the roof and broke his leg. He then turned around and sued the owner of the house. Maybe we should put out thousands of fliers about safe burglary habits?

I'd have to see some actual figures to justify the program' date=' but I don't like it. If people exercised responsibility these users wouldn't pose any kind of threat. Plus, what's better than a dead heroin addict? A city filled with dead heroin addicts. ;)[/quote']

+1

This reminds me of the news story about the burglar who was robbing this house and he fell through the roof and broke his leg. He then turned around and sued the owner of the house. Maybe we should put out thousands of fliers about safe burglary habits?

Ah, the good ole US of A. Where you can be raped and be charged for giving your attacker HIV.

I'd have to see some actual figures to justify the program' date=' but I don't like it. If people exercised responsibility these users wouldn't pose any kind of threat. Plus, what's better than a dead heroin addict? A city filled with dead heroin addicts. ;)[/quote']

Oh I agree. I think the problem is treating addicts for these other problems which I'm willing to bet is getting passed to the tax payer when they make their trips to the ER for these things.

Well' date=' soon enough we'll have free health care so all of the drug addicts can get fixed up after they get their fix up and it'll be on our dime anyway. It's a "Win-Win!!".. well, if you're not a contributing member of society, that is. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Not with how watered down it'll be.

Just wow....

They may have a huge number of issues with users coming in with problems related to 'poor practices' while shooting up. Not much different than a clean needle program. If they are going to shoot they are going to shoot. It makes some sense to at least guide them to do it in a safer manner.

No such thing as a safer manner with that shit...

Edited by Squidy

The only way I'd support this misuse of tax money is if the gov't purposefully laced the needles with arsenic.

I'm betting tax money goes treat what happens if you don't follow these guidelines. I'm also willing to bet it's many times more expensive to treat a couple of these than to print and distribute these. This is potentially proactive in saving tax and insurance payers money.