Buckeye 1000 In-State Record Attempt

Casper

www.hoagysheroes.org

Information...

This year Hoagy's Heroes will be featuring the "Buckeye 1000" an In-State IBA SaddleSore 1000 World Record Attempt in Ohio. This ride will be 1000 miles or greater and will take place totally in Ohio. More information to come in the months ahead. Please keep checking back for more information or email Hoagy @ hoagy@hoagysheroes.org.

Times and Places...

This ride starts and ends in St. Clarisville Ohio at the Hampton Inn.

Registration will be from 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday the 25th till Launch time.

Launch time will be 12:00 AM (midnight) on Saturday the 26th, Last bike out at 2:00 AM.

Prices...

Registration Fee is $30.00 for Rider and $30.00 for Passenger.

Patch and/or Rocker only provided if you finish in the time provided!

Prices to participate in IBA certification:

$37 per rider includes, certificate, pin and plate back OR $28 per rider for 'certificates only'.

This is a pledge ride, so to participate, riders and passengers are asked to have at least one charity donation each or pledges from a sponsor. Donations will go to Hoagy’s Heroes, Inc. Selected Charities.

If you guys push me I'll do it. But I may have to collapse at the ending hotel for the night after being on the Ape for 1000 miles. Hmmmm. I want to but don't want to.

Oh yeah, definitely not riding home after that. Maybe trailer to St Clairesville, and trailer home. That sounds like a better idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to bump this up. Just talked to Hoagy. He's stoked. This is going to be a great ride. We're leaving from St Clairsville at midnight. Drinking beer back in St Clairsville after the ride. Come out and join us. It's for a great cause and will give you bragging rights for the year for breaking the record for IBA ride in Ohio. .