Trackday schedule for everyone! STT, NESBA, ETC!

Dubguy85

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for NESBA events at Nelson's Ledges ... Have they been there in the past?

they have, but not recently.

NESBA used to do 2 nelson weekends a season. One was run by the "midwest" staff, and one was run by the "mid-atlantic" region staff.

I always missed the June date for some reason or another (brother's graduation in 2008, bachelor party in 2009), but I rode the October date in 2008. There were no more than 30 riders total. like 16 in "B" group, 10 in "I" and 1 "A" guy.

Financially, it was a nightmare. in 2009, there were fewer than 5 people signed up for the September event (I was one of them), and they canceled it about a month prior.

for 2010, NESBA didn't even bother scheduling it. It's disappointing, but I can't say that i blame them.

Fasttrax is only $120 for saturdays though. I'll be riding with them a lot I hope. Might be there the weekend after doing Gingerman with everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so it's showing Grattan on the 17th of April and the 1st of May for STT..which one is the even that most people from here are going to? I can't find the thread that had that track day in it...and then Mid-Ohio is right in between but I can't find where to sign up for that too....I'm just a lil confused. HAHA!

The only thread I can find is Gingerman which I also want to go to! I want to be able to go to Grattan Gingerman and Mid-Ohio. I gotta make sure I can without them being on the same date.

Yes I'm trying to go to them all. I'm not even going to bother risking getting addicted to trackdays and then not being set up to go to the next track...so I'm just going to pay for them all now. That's the plan anyway. Oh and I have to fit Deal's Gap in there somewhere too...

Ok well can someone either direct me to who ever is in charge of the track days for Ohio Riders or to the threads for each of the trackdays so I could sign up and make sure my friend and my name's are on the list?

I know...confusing. Sorry.

Ok so it's showing Grattan on the 17th of April and the 1st of May for STT..which one is the even that most people from here are going to? I can't find the thread that had that track day in it...and then Mid-Ohio is right in between but I can't find where to sign up for that too....I'm just a lil confused. HAHA!

The only thread I can find is Gingerman which I also want to go to! I want to be able to go to Grattan Gingerman and Mid-Ohio. I gotta make sure I can without them being on the same date.

Yes I'm trying to go to them all. I'm not even going to bother risking getting addicted to trackdays and then not being set up to go to the next track...so I'm just going to pay for them all now. That's the plan anyway. Oh and I have to fit Deal's Gap in there somewhere too...

Ok well can someone either direct me to who ever is in charge of the track days for Ohio Riders or to the threads for each of the trackdays so I could sign up and make sure my friend and my name's are on the list?

I know...confusing. Sorry.

go to stt or nesba website and you buy the track days thru them.

for mid ohio track days you need call to mid ohio ,only may 10-11 you need order this track days thru nesba.

as far as I know, there is not a formal "Ohio Riders" event at Grattan at any point this season. At one point it was between Grattan and Gingerman. Gingerman won.

If you want to ride Grattan, check the schedule at www.sportbiketracktime.com

I registered for 5 or 6 trackdays before I ever turned a wheel on the track. After riding 2 sessions on track and being totally hopelessly lost, I thought I'd fucked myself. Luckily the third session was dramatically better, and the rest is history.

I'd cross deal's gap off your list at this point. there's a rock-slide blocking part of the road for the next few months, there are cops everywhere there nowadays, and compared to a trackday, it's going to be either boring or unsafe, depending on the pace you take.

as far as I know, there is not a formal "Ohio Riders" event at Grattan at any point this season. At one point it was between Grattan and Gingerman. Gingerman won.

If you want to ride Grattan, check the schedule at www.sportbiketracktime.com

I registered for 5 or 6 trackdays before I ever turned a wheel on the track. After riding 2 sessions on track and being totally hopelessly lost, I thought I'd fucked myself. Luckily the third session was dramatically better, and the rest is history.

I'd cross deal's gap off your list at this point. there's a rock-slide blocking part of the road for the next few months, there are cops everywhere there nowadays, and compared to a trackday, it's going to be either boring or unsafe, depending on the pace you take.

Ok I'll talk to my friend about it...

and as for Deal's Gap...yeah I read about it...did you see that video?

http://www.wbir.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=71783729001

That sucks...I'm still waiting to find out whats happening with that.

• 2 years later...