So Dayton people....

Casper

just pulled back into the shop, made a quick round of all my main drags. Its getting worse, but its still not "terriable" . Put alittle salt down, dropped my blade on a few roads. Now if all the soccer moms and cell phone drivers would stay back from my snow plow, and let me push my corners off and not try to rush around behind me while im blocking the road, everything will be just perfect.

North Cincinnati has got 2+ inches but it's the light and fluffy snow. Easy to shovel off the drive unless you crush it down by walking or riding on it.

Now that's hardcore... :lol: ...unless it's a dirtbike, then it's just plain fun...

Just drove from Beavercreek through Kettering and then through to Centerville and it's not too bad. People amazingly aren't driving like complete morons yet. I was in the Legacy though so the AWD drive made whatever is on the roads mean about nothing. My wife said the Mazda didn't have as fun a time earlier. We're supposed to get a bit heavier snow before it starts to taper off around 3-4PM.

Just drove from Beavercreek through Kettering and then through to Centerville and it's not too bad. People amazingly aren't driving like complete morons yet. I was in the Legacy though so the AWD drive made whatever is on the roads mean about nothing. My wife said the Mazda didn't have as fun a time earlier. We're supposed to get a bit heavier snow before it starts to taper off around 3-4PM.

I go through stuff that many AWD vehicles won't with my Intrepid. I'm either a decent driver, or stupid! :lol: