Columbus racing online poker tourny

Jcroz91

anyone can play.

starts at 10:20 on sunday jan 10. on pokerstars.com

$11 buy in.

NL texas hold em

table name CR's poker tourny, password- columbusracing.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75594

Edited by Fonzie
Moved out of "Daily Ride" to appropriate forum

Guy judst podsted this same game up over on SRD....I was thinking of playing but I have never done any online stuff before.

yeah you should play.. its just $11. its essentially the same thing as playing in person. you just cant read ppls faces. but i doubt any of us are really good enough to do that anyways

how many people play texas holdem, Maybe get a sunday game together.

But online how can you pay for it, I thought no cc companies would not let u..

you pay them with an e check. like paypal. and it goes thru immediatly. then doesnt actually hit your account untill like 10 days later.

how many people play texas holdem, Maybe get a sunday game together.

But online how can you pay for it, I thought no cc companies would not let u..

I have an account on fulltilt with real bucks, but only have done the freerolls on pokerstars. For some reason, I dont like stars that much, the graphics and quicker pace just bug me. (btw - on fulltilt you can deposit bucks with a visa card.)

I play some live in a few home games in Dayton and if I can get loose, I'm gonna hit the Hollywood over in Indiana.

-- Mostly I'm just a hacker at it working to get better. I took up poker to have something to do in winter, Now I would say riding and poker are equal priorities for me. (Although I'm a waaaay better rider than a poker player.)

MD

Edited by mello dude

do u have to have 11 dollars?? i have 9.68 in my pay pal and thats all i got, i dont have anything on my debit car that i could put in...

They dont take paypal..Thats what I was hoping....and both my CC were declined because its a gambling site.

I had to do the E-Check but it was easy and instant and hit my account a week later as expected with no problems.

sry yeah it costs $11 cause PS keeps $1.. we are having another tourny this sunday at 10. same price. MattKatzz played with us last sunday. i believe hes on here

Yes sir...I am on here and I will be involved in the festivities tomorrow evening.

Hell I am game weekly for a nice cheap tourny.