snowblower?

oldschoolsdime92

bawahahaha! you guys are great! i saw 5 posts and i thought sweet jesus! theres a bunch of them! I dont care if the engine is blown up eaither.

If that's the case hit up CL... TONS of people trying to upgrade... if it's one up here just let me know and I can pick it up for you.

I got a free one last summer and got to use it thursday. it's just a little 2 stroke 14" wide(I think) Toro. I cleaned out the carb and it fired right up.

they only made them for 3 years...1979-1981:lol:

little bastard acutally works good.

Edited by serpentracer

I sold my dual stage 24" (I think) for $250 back in May. No one on here had any interest, and it sold in about 2 days on Craigslist.

Same thing w/the Troy-bilt 42" riding mower w/battery tender and 46" snow plow..... no interest here and pretty much gave it away in May...

this is what mine looks like, there's no way he's going to get $125.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/grd/1545721966.html

I mean, it does actually work good and has a 3 hp motor for being a 2 stroke. but I don't think it will go through wet snow more than a few inches. it was starting to have trouble in 4 inch snow we got the other day and it was like dry powder.

Last winter...out of sheer boredom...I bought 6 or 7 non-running snowblowers and fixed and sold them. I never paid more than $50/per and wound up making a couple thousand $$. You can find them cheap on CL, just not the same week as a big storm.

I sold my dual stage 24" (I think) for $250 back in May. No one on here had any interest, and it sold in about 2 days on Craigslist.

Same thing w/the Troy-bilt 42" riding mower w/battery tender and 46" snow plow..... no interest here and pretty much gave it away in May...

Man i wanted that troybilt, but didnt have the $$. shoulda worked out a payplan.