2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R - PRICE DROP - $4500

Casper

2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Price dropped for quick sale! $4500

I've found the next bike I want to buy, but this one has to go first. I MIGHT be interested in trading for an ATV or good touring bike.

12k - 13k ish miles

K&N, Two Bros carbon pipe, PCIII (tuned by Dynotune), -1 in the front, flush mount front turn signals, integrated rear taillight/turn signals, fender eliminator, frame sliders, rear spools, etc.

The blue painter's tape in the photos was so the straps from the tailbag wouldn't rub the paint on the bike.

9221_554897389527_50608759_32664643_5246452_n.jpg

9221_554897434437_50608759_32664651_2970334_n.jpg

9221_554897683937_50608759_32664700_7971952_n.jpg

l_e209430b50dd329b6d85a0e8a69ed376.jpg

l_15dc31f49852d9408c2cb711b898ec15.jpg

l_cc79dcee9bdd6ef6dc17b0cd4b75806a.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time you post your ZX-10 for sale, I sit and ponder how I could come up with the cash. I love the 04-05 ZX-10's, and I think this is a good price.

Best of luck moving it.

It's a dirt cheap price. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. I can't tell you how many people want to buy it, but just can't right now. Which is exactly my dilemma, I can't buy my next one until I sell this one. Doh.

If I had a job and 4500 Id come over and show the cash and some interest, kick the tires, take it for a joy ride, do some wheelies, some rolling burn outs and then come back and flirt with Carie for awhile and say no thanks not really a Kawi fan. :D
And then you'll wake up, and realize I'd never let you ride it because it's too fast for you.
I'll be buying something to replace Gemma this spring' date=' but liter bikes scare me. Too bad.. it's a smoking deal. Once the weather breaks that bike will be gone like a shot.[/quote'] If it isn't sold (or traded in) by spring, the price will go back up. The bike I'm eyeing is for sale currently by a private seller. If it sells before the 10 does, then I'll be pulling it off the market. I really don't WANT to sell it, but I really can't FIT anything else in the garage. :lol:

I'll be buying something to replace Gemma this spring' date=' but liter bikes scare me. Too bad.. it's a smoking deal. Once the weather breaks that bike will be gone like a shot.[/quote']

Dont be scared of the liter bikes....

You control the throttle.....

I'll be buying something to replace Gemma this spring' date=' but liter bikes scare me. Too bad.. it's a smoking deal. Once the weather breaks that bike will be gone like a shot.[/quote']

Thats why I no longer own a 1000 c.c. bike. In plain english "lack of self control". Highway= 100mph+

However I will be 30 in March. Maybe I have grown up some, but thats a big maybe...

and then you'll wake up, and realize i'd never let you ride it because it's too fast for you.

If it isn't sold (or traded in) by spring, the price will go back up. The bike i'm eyeing is for sale currently by a private seller. If it sells before the 10 does, then i'll be pulling it off the market. I really don't want to sell it, but i really can't fit anything else in the garage. :lol:

qft