2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R - PRICE DROP - $4500

Casper

I really don't WANT to sell it, but I really can't FIT anything else in the garage. :lol:

Thats easy. I'll come help you clean out the garage and you hold on to the bike until spring when I can sell the Vmax. OR you can just bring it over here and I'll keep it for you since we both know thats where it should be anyway. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good reminder... When is the latest your company can send you your stuff?

Post dated by the 31st. I will be buying a bike by the end of febuary. This is the best combination of price/miles/cleanest bikes I've seen. Plus the fact that you put painters tape so that it didn't scratch the paint means u care for it.

Post dated by the 31st. I will be buying a bike by the end of febuary. This is the best combination of price/miles/cleanest bikes I've seen. Plus the fact that you put painters tape so that it didn't scratch the paint means u care for it.

Absolutely..I was just asking about the date, cause I always forget... Ben takes GREAT care of his bikes.. And the only reason the miles are where they are is because he road it across the country.

I would scoop it up in a heart beat if I was in the market!

It's been my baby. We just have too many other toys right now and I'm shopping for another. Of all the bikes I've owned/ridden, this is my favorite. It just isn't practical for me anymore.