Cleveland Food Joints

unc7237

Which Place to Eat at in Cleaveland?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Place to Eat at in Cleaveland?

• Melt Bar & Grilled
    • Sterle's Slovenian Country House
    • Hot Sauce Williams
    • Lucky's Cafe

None of those are really Mom & Pop shops are they?

If you're willing to drive a little bit (or stop on your way) I would HIGHLY recommend Luigi's in Akron... one of the best places to get Italian food in Ohio IMO... but peak hours it'll be very busy.

http://www.luigisrestaurant.com/Home.html

:plus1: Luigi's is amazing. But any time between 6p and 9p there's a crazy wait. Then it slows down for a few hours until the bars close and then it's slammed again.

It's not a mom & pop place but it has great food! (Fat Heads) fatheadscleveland.com

oh i dunno how i forgot about this place, ever since my buddy moved out of North Olmsted I haven't been back there. Truly an amazing place with some original sandwiches

I drive by fatheads all the time is it worth going in? It is like 5 mins from my house. Thatdude what gun show? if it is in akron again I am out lol. I know berea has one next weekend.

Completely worth it. I've been there a handful of times and tried a few different sandwiches and I have loved everyone. Hell they will put a pierogi on any sandwich if you ask!