2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650R - $4300 obo

Bkizz

Here it is: My 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650R with 10k miles. Modifications include Power Commander III, Aarow Titanium Slip-On exhaust, Suburban Machinery Bars, Fender Eliminator, "Ninja" Reservoir Cover, R&G Frame Sliders, Wheels Powder Coated Gloss Black, Silver Coil-Over Shock (Green 2008), OEM Seat Cowl, Quick-Twist Throttle, Michelin Pilot Road2 Tires, and a Modified Gel Seat. It is in great shape except for some rash on the right side. The right fairing and front fender got scraped up but everything else is fine. The damage is only cosmetic and there is absolutely no frame damage. The tires are new with 1K miles. It has been well maintained with routine synthetic oil changes. It comes with a front and rear stand, battery tender and an extra seat for that can be used for passengers. All stock parts will be included.

Asking $4300obo.

bike004.jpg

bike003.jpg

bike001.jpg

bike005.jpg

It's worth it. Anyone thinking about it I'll vouch for it I've ridden with him and looked it over real good after the lay down there is nothing wrong with this bike but the scratches. If I had the cash it'd be in my garage already.

Reach into your back pocket and pay the man already then...

You've not been on much huh ? He's not going to be riding for awhile.

Yeah I had a several month period where I didn't visit the forums at all. I feel like a jackass now for missing the 16-page thread and not visiting the hospital :(

• 3 weeks later...