Its over, Johnny

Todd#43

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes...

Guess we get to see how dumb Biden REALLY is now.

Either my sarcasmometer is broken, or your idiocy has reached critical mass. If you wanted an echo chamber, why don't you just post that on freerepublic?

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes...

Guess we get to see how dumb Biden REALLY is now.

Hey Todd, did you know dinosaurs and cowboys are back too, freely roaming the earth!? Be careful out there. Keep your children inside at all times. Here is a picture you can "see with your own eyes" to prove it.

2880292385_e39030c90d.jpg

/* I will say it's really really sad that you can't tell the difference between factual/actual news and poor photoshops. :( But, after many of your posts, it doesn't do anything more than explain what we all already know about you and 'facts'.

Hey Todd, did you know dinosaurs and cowboys are back too, freely roaming the earth!? Be careful out there. Keep your children inside at all times. Here is a picture you can "see with your own eyes" to prove it.

2880292385_e39030c90d.jpg

/* I will say it's really really sad that you can't tell the difference between factual/actual news and poor photoshops. :( But, after many of your posts, it doesn't do anything more than explain what we all already know about you and 'facts'.

buhahahahaha

I didn't think cowboys ever really "left".

If you shit dicks REALLY think that I believe the photo I posted was truly a time cover, we're in worse shape than I thought.

If you shit dicks REALLY think that I believe the photo I posted was truly a time cover, we're in worse shape than I thought.

Well, let's see... you started a WHOLE thread dedicated to that picture you found as opposed to posting it in a 'funny picture' thread. Then you wrote you didn't believe until you 'saw it with your own eyes' and then made a crack on Biden. I'll give you the crack on Biden (ha ha, jokes)... but your setup and verbiage included doesn't say "I was joking"

So, you either have the shittiest 'sense of humor' ever or you're back-tracking now (Ohh, uhh, you guys thought I believed that? :moo:) after you realized you were duped. :rolleyes: How old are you again, 40+?

:coffee:

i thought it was funny.

+1

shit, with all the smart-ass remarks on here i thought, for sure, that most would see the sarcasm in that. hell, any politician these days, dem or rep, has to be pried out of office with a spud bar. they'd never actually admit to their stupidity and step down, on purpose. lol.

Well, let's see... you started a WHOLE thread dedicated to that picture you found as opposed to posting it in a 'funny picture' thread. Then you wrote you didn't believe until you 'saw it with your own eyes' and then made a crack on Biden. I'll give you the crack on Biden (ha ha, jokes)... but your setup and verbiage included doesn't say "I was joking"

So, you either have the shittiest 'sense of humor' ever or you're back-tracking now (Ohh, uhh, you guys thought I believed that? :moo:) after you realized you were duped. :rolleyes: How old are you again, 40+?

Didn't figure I should post it in the "funny pictures" thread because it was political.

If you didn't get it, YOU are the one with the shitty sense of humor. Based on the other posts, it seems some people "got it".

Maybe I could have included some gay-ass emoticons to help those of you that are humor impaired. Or is it not appropriate to make fun of your boy?

I didn't think cowboys ever really "left".

No, they just switched to playing football.....

I get your humor this time Todd. I thought it was funny as well.

shit, with all the smart-ass remarks on here i thought, for sure, that most would see the sarcasm in that. hell, any politician these days, dem or rep, has to be pried out of office with a spud bar. they'd never actually admit to their stupidity and step down, on purpose. lol.

:plus1: Politicians LIVE for the title. They don't represent the people so much, but they live for having a political title. I don't think the money is even a draw for them.

You can make fun of or joke about whomever you choose - have fun with that, but I'm not responsible for the crickets.

And yes, Barack resigned from his Congressional seat - and of course his reason for doing so is totally equivalent to Palin's. *There is NO difference between resigning your current political position for a larger political position with increased responsibility, and resigning your political position for really no reason other than to write a book and be a commentator on Fox. Yea, those are equivalent in every way.

(*sarcasm, because my 'sense of humor' doesn't work well over the internet either)

So, you either have the shittiest 'sense of humor' ever or you're back-tracking now (Ohh, uhh, you guys thought I believed that? :moo:) after you realized you were duped. How old are you again, 40+?

He was obviously trolling for dipshits to start crying foul and get your panties in a wad, Jrm, and you fell right into the trap.

Jokes on you, playa. :rolleyes: