Let's have a debate

Likwid

OR rule 547 paragragh 9 subsection 32 revison D CLEARLY states members cannot plan untill a min 500 post count therefore,sir, you did not "mean to do that"

Dang rules!! Ok, by the end of the month I should hit 500 and be ready to plan stuff.

Honest question, why are people names Matt so far superior than all others? Honest question, not starting any shit.

I can not comment since I am not a Matt, and therefore less superior.

I was thinking maybe the superior-ness had to do with the fact of the 2 "T"'s at the end of your name. But, that can't be it, since it does not apply to me.

I'm not sure of the superiorness of this.

Exibits;

A) Door MATT

B) Bath MATT

Things we wipe our dirty feet on, how does this relate to superiority ?

I dunno, MATlab is pretty cool.

...except when you try to use its dsolve to do a differential equation with Heaviside functions. Then it promptly shits itself and spews gibberish before totally emo-quitting altogether.

door mat is more wetto vs. bath mat temporary drongn everydsay shoer but out doror nmat is vs the weather wich is a variable that canntot nbe det3rmined from simple math or sattelites.,.... i think you need to put it on craigsklist, ok?

door mat is more wetto vs. bath mat temporary drongn everydsay shoer but out doror nmat is vs the weather wich is a variable that canntot nbe det3rmined from simple math or sattelites.,.... i think you need to put it on craigsklist, ok?

^^^ This was a triumph.