OVER or UNDER...

SWing'R

Over or Under?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Over or Under?

Since everyone seems to be bored around here.... Are you an OVER or UNDER with the TP????????

We are OVER at our house! Oh, and someone please make a poll here in this thread, I still don't know how to do that!

Here's the official Cottonelle Poll... http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com/

Since everyone seems to be bored around here.... Are you an OVER or UNDER with the TP????????

We are OVER at our house! Oh' date=' and someone please make a poll here in this thread, I still don't know how to do that!

Here's the official Cottonelle Poll... [url']http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com/

Over.

Go up to thread tools in the top right hand corner of you thread box, click add poll.

From what I have seen, lefties tend to put it under, righties, over. And I mean dominate hand, not political party.

I just checked on this one with the wife, since she's a lefty, and she agrees, "over by far." Then again, she is odd anyway, the exception to most "rules."

Ok so I say who cares as long as there is toilet paper in the bathroom. Am I right?

From reading this thread, I think there's more to it than that. First and foremost the TP just being there IS most important, but it's just weird if it's on the roll backward.

I just checked on this one with the wife, since she's a lefty, and she agrees, "over by far." Then again, she is odd anyway, the exception to most "rules."

I'm a lefty too but prefer OVER. I'll even go as far as to change it to over when I use someone

elses shitter and they have it under. It drives my dad crazy when we visit cause hes an under!

SwingR fails at making polls, go back and read the op, unless he edited that part out... :dunno:

Hey! I was gonna throw that option in but I was actually kinda curious what the real results would be,

and I know at least half you sob's would pick the hookers and blow option! :rolleyes:

Hey! I was gonna throw that option in but I was actually kinda curious what the real results would be' date='

and I know at least half you sob's would pick the hookers and blow option! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Good point...Although, you could do it as "over with hookers" or "under with blow"

Hey! I was gonna throw that option in but I was actually kinda curious what the real results would be' date='

and I know at least half you sob's would pick the hookers and blow option! :rolleyes:[/quote']

What about those that don't use TP. That's profiling, and profiling is wrong.