Summit Indoor Flat Track Jan. 23

XC_Raptor700R

Try to get some pics of the "Mad 70's", Wrecks should be there on his pink one and it flat out flies, he was running lap times last year in the 11 second range :eek:

Haha awesome. I'm talking to the organizer (Outlaw), I'm trying to figure out if he has some spots setup for photography.... most of the track looks to be surrounded by fencing so that would make pictures difficult without using my tripod and a long USB cord to do live shooting from my laptop.... but yah, I don't want to deal with all that.

outlaw is my brother. bob sigler...I doubt if he has designated spots...just let him know where you will be.

I have a different name (Josh M)... maybe he shares the email address

Have you been to this event before? Are there spots I can get an unobstructed view?

You should be able to setup on the end of the building where the big doors are that the competitors come in and out of, I think that's the east end. We were able to stand down by the track during the MX races on that end. The whole track is highly visible from there.