ah come on spring hurry up already!

oldschoolsdime92

After checking my valves on saturday and going to iron pony and competition accessories on monday, it needs to warm up already or let the roads dry out!!

How much of a pain is it to do a valve clearance check? The RR's got 31K on the clock and I know it's never been done. I've never taken the head off a motor before, so I'm a little skittish on doing it myself.

ouch. mines only $25 a month and don't say it's cuz it's a cruiser. My 954 was only $12 a month.

I have neither a good record nor an inexpensive bike. And I'm 21 yo. All of the odds are stacked against me. But apparently I'm also a fiend for spending money on my hobbies so insurance payments aren't going to stop me. That is full coverage by the way. Maxed out at 100/300/100.

No way in hell I'm paying $120/month to NOT ride. Not a very cost effective plan. I'll deal with it. ;)

That's more than I pay per year on each bike! Only liabilty though. Maybe if one day I get a newer, more valuable bike, that will change, but right now I'm liking the low rates!