Registration for BRC classes open up FEB. 1, 2010. Also Experienced Rider Courses.

jagr

i dont know which one to take the BRC or BRC2?

i have my endorsement but ive only put 500miles on 2 different bikes in the past 2 years :( 5000miles in the past 3yrs, 4 diff bikes :(

the BRC doesnt specifically say with course completion you get the endorsement waiver...

the BRC2 DOES specifically say that with course completion you GET the endorsement waiver...

someone shed some light on this for me...i want my endorsement!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know which one to take the BRC or BRC2?

i have my endorsement but ive only put 500miles on 2 different bikes in the past 2 years :( 5000miles in the past 3yrs, 4 diff bikes :(

the BRC doesnt specifically say with course completion you get the endorsement waiver...

the BRC2 DOES specifically say that with course completion you GET the endorsement waiver...

someone shed some light on this for me...i want my endorsement!!!!

Jporter, his wife and I took the BRC last year. They both got their waiver then got the endorsement. I was already endorsed going into the class, wanted the insurance drop.

Last year when I tried to register in May for the BRC the classes were booked up until the end of August. I didn't want to wait so I just showed up on the day the class started. Someone that was registered didn't show up so I got to take their spot. As long as you pass the test on the last day of riding they give you your waiver card. Then all you have to do is take the waiver card to the BMV and they add the endorsement to your drivers license. For a small fee of course.

Checking that link, there is a button for free videos offered. I was planning on getting the video for the Basic Rider Course. I figured if I got the video, I could share it with anyone thinking about taking the class, just to see what they are getting into. However, there is a note once you access the video request page, that the videos are only for law enforncement agencies or goverment agencies.

Hopefully this isn't like trying to sign up for my college classes and its relatively easy to get into a class when I get to work tomorrow lol

I suspect the classes early in the summer will fill up, depending on the location you attempt to register.

I don't believe that for a second! you were up at 8am to meet at Ohio Motorcycle PLUS you brought coffee :-)

Actually Matt, I hate to say it, but from so many years of getting up early, I was probably up before 6 that morning and hit the bed about 10! (normal routine!) And I can usually play it off pretty well to people I dont know yet..