Registration for BRC classes open up FEB. 1, 2010. Also Experienced Rider Courses.

jagr

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note these classes are only $25 and subsidized by fees we pay yearly.

Please take advantage of it. Even if you have an endorsement you can still take ANY of the classes. The one day class was a really fun fast paced day.

I'm looking at doing the experienced rider course. The ERC course is the one you use your own bike to improve real world skills.

See you on the streets.

Gonna talk this over with the wife tonight, see if she wants to take the BRC again since she didn't get out on the bike for more than about 20 or so miles after taking it last year, and I know she really wants to ride this year. For me it's the ERC since I put several thousand miles on the bike and did well in the BRC.

For those rockin the temps, this is a VERY easy way to get your endorsement. They do all but ride through the test for you, and they even give you 2 tries on the test! What they say is true, if you can ride a bicycle, they can have you riding by the ned of the class.

I took the BRC last year, I was going to take it again this year with the wife but she doesn't want to do it because she's still afraid of dropping the bike....

I was debating the ERC but I don't want to risk putting Scarlet around so many newbs :D