hyosung?

oldschoolsdime92

-- Off to a bad start and it only got worse --If I could sell this money eating leach I would. The bike always needs something. I have been trying to sell it but I can’t even get an offer. I changed every part I could find with an aftermarket piece. I feel like I am always working on this thing. Oh yeah Hyosung never replaced the parts that were defective when I purchased the bike so their 3 year warrantee is a lie. I should have purchased the ugly Kawi, I would have gotten more ridding time. This bike sucks. You should buy anything else but a Hyosung. Kawi, Suzuki, Honda and dare I say Harley, Yes even a Harley, would be better than this poor quality excuse of a motorcycle. Don’t waste your money because this bike will leave you frustrated

what a terriable review LOL

this guys is way nicer than I would have been

-- Off to a Bad Start --I drove 50 feet and took it right back. The sales person said they prepped the bike but there was a bad sound coming from the front brakes. They assured me everything was OK. I drove it home and my son put another 75 miles on it, and it was getting harder to stop. I called the dealership back because the bike was missing a front brake pad. Well the service at this place really sucked, they told me I was stuck with the bike and to get off of his property. Anyway the brake problem is fixed and the bike rides well. Cornering is easy and my son, a new rider, is quickly learning because of the light weight. The seat is really hard and it gives lots of false neutrals, but it's a cheap bike at a cheap price.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

Quoted from wikipedia, "...Hyosung began producing Japanese Suzuki motorcycle designs under license for the Korean market in Changwon, South Korea in 1979. In 1986, they established their own research and development center in Hamamatsu, Japan, and the next year, they began mass production of their own designs."

I've worked on one or two. Did some carb work on one and some general maintenance. Over-all they are built a bit cheap. They had ok power, I wouldn't get one new. A used one at a steal would be ok though.

Seemed like a decent reliable bike for the 20 minutes I was out on it. Certainly not up to part compared to the larger manufacturers.

I think Chad at the Troy Meat Market is raffling off the 650 he has in the store. I would ride it for the price of a raffle ticket but thats about it. I havent ate lunch there for a while so he may have gotten rid of it by now. Too me they just look cheap. Thats all that i know about them.