The sun is out!

Monstrosity

Just got back from Pittsburgh and the sun is out, temp is ok, and to my suprise now have 4 bikes in my garage... (Not sure why the extra, and Steve get your 636 outta here!). Back on topic I almost fired up one of my bikes and went around the block:eek:. But I didnt :(

Shit... While I was in Pitt the weather was warm and nice for a few days. Some idiot was ridding an R1 2up Saturday while I was thier. Complete squid, no lids, reving it till 12 grand before letting out the clutch. He must have been lost in downtown. He kept going up and down the same streets. He almost dumped it each light when he would come to a stop.

Reguardless I really wanted to go for a ride Saturday.

Shit... While I was in Pitt the weather was warm and nice for a few days. Some idiot was ridding an R1 2up Saturday while I was thier. Complete squid, no lids, reving it till 12 grand before letting out the clutch. He must have been lost in downtown. He kept going up and down the same streets. He almost dumped it each light when he would come to a stop.

Reguardless I really wanted to go for a ride Saturday.

Roethlisberger got an R1???????

it hit 50 degrees yesterday, and I couldn't get EITHER street-legal bike started. My brother's battery is beyond dead, and mine wouldn't turn over.

I tried bump-starting both with no luck.

with more determination (or jumper cables), I'm sure i could have made it happen, but I wanted to get to the gym, so I gave up.

wish i hadn't :(