KTM Race_Orange Experience

MidOhio-PTR

KTM and the Mid-Ohio School have announced four KTM Race_Orange Track Day Experience dates. These unique events allow you to "arrive and ride" as KTM motorcycles such as the 1190 RC8 R, 1190 RC8, 990 SMR and 690 Duke will be provided. All maintenance on the bikes, including fuel and tires, will be handled by KTM.

Be sure to check out www.midohioschool.com for all the details and to sign up.

Also, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course will be setup at the Cleveland International Motorcycle Show, January 29th-30th. Stop by for VIP Race Pass discounts and Performance Track Riding discounts!

True on the gear... that's additional monies.

The price increase took it out of the "Gotta do it!"-range into the "Meh, maybe as the date gets closer and I've got $$$$ to burn"-range

Especially considering I only got 3 sessions last year as it rained and cancelled the afternoon session. No refunds, and we couldn't ride in the rain.

The official answer is: You pay for whatever damage results.

That's a shame. I wadded up a 999 at Imola a few years ago, and Ducati brought me out another one to finish the day on at their thing.

picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=9488

I also pancaked the side of a car at the "Richard Petty Driving Experience", they didnt bring me another one, but the did pull the fenders off the tires.

I didn't pay a dime for either one of those mishaps.

That's a shame. I wadded up a 999 at Imola a few years ago, and Ducati brought me out another one to finish the day on at their thing.

picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=9488

I also pancaked the side of a car at the "Richard Petty Driving Experience", they didnt bring me another one, but the did pull the fenders off the tires.

I didn't pay a dime for either one of those mishaps.

But the important question is... did you ever find your contact?

But the important question is... did you ever find your contact?

Actually, I never lost it. Both of them stayed stuck to my eyes the entire time.

Look, I just said that was the "official" answer.

And I just said it was shiddy. I mean, they don't expect to pay for damages to YOU if one of their bikes malfunctions and causes an accident do they?