indianapolis 2010

standout

I'm sure u all know moto gp is coming back to indy this year. Doing a quick search i didn't find anything about it on the site yet and noticed in 08 you guys were selling group buy tickets way before this time. Was just wondering if there is anything in the works as i am starting to make plans/ request time off for this.

Oh and if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Just figured it would get the quickest answer/ most attention here.

I went to Indy in 08, missed last year due to the lack of funds, but I do plan to go this year. I have a friend who will be camping across from the track. In 08, i remember getting to the track early, then meeting up with my friend. The drink-fest started at 8AM.

There is a lot of this going on that whole weekend....

Put your drinking shoes on...

SNC10025-2.jpg

+1 Check your liver at the Ohio - Indiana border and bring plenty of asprin. The weekend is a blast with lots to do and see at the track and downtown Indy .

i REALLY wanna go this year. I lived there in 08 but got stuck working the weekend of the races and last year I was out on a boating trip. Hopefully this year I can definitely make it with everyone.

Downtown Indy is awesome and if you like more of the college bar scene Broad Ripple (where I lived) is absolutely awesome, hot college broads EVERYWHERE. It's probably bout 15 mins from the track so not much further than downtown

one quote from that weekend i will never forget. and this picture was probably taken moments before....

"whodey you pussy" :lol: lets just say those who know, know!

Very true....

I told her ... "I'm not a bartender....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn"

Very true....

I told her ... "I'm not a bartender....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn"

one quote from that weekend i will never forget. and this picture was probably taken moments before....

"whodey you pussy" :lol: lets just say those who know, know!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All I remember is from that day was I was the first to the finish line! :drink::drink::drink::drink:

I'll be there with the Aprilia group again, can't beat their deal.

Maybe some of you hookers can call me Saturday night and we can meet up in downtown. :banana:

What's the AF deal? My work computer got firewalled and AF1 can't come up anymore...:(

What's the AF deal? My work computer got firewalled and AF1 can't come up anymore...:(

$125 for weekend tickets in J stand (turn 11) + $25 for all weekend motorcycle parking + I think a goodie bag. Parking is prime and right across the street from the gate which is right across from the seats. Less than 1/4 mile from parking-gate-seats. :)

And a party thrown Friday night by the organizer with free food for all AF members.

Edited by RSVDon

• 2 weeks later...