IMS 2010 Pictures

Likwid

Scott might have pictures of the other Duc "model" but I thought she was a bit of a butter face so I didn't get many shots lol

That is the reason that picture was not a front shot...LOL, I was walking away and just turned and snap the pic, so the quality isnt the best.

That is the reason that picture was not a front shot...LOL, I was walking away and just turned and snap the pic, so the quality isnt the best.

LOL yah... like I said, I didn't take many pictures of her so unfortunately this is the best one...

4317298982_f2f535b414.jpg

Hmmmm, hard to work with the high ISO shots but just a little digital enhancement. Nose, neck, makeup, breasts and hand... although her hand positioning is really bad, having her thumb up like that looks awkward and I don't feel like taking the time to really fix it.

Before

4317233660_7d37e80d6c.jpg

After

4316698601_3aaf8987b5.jpg

the skankalicious "models" they had there last night kept making me laugh. I think I saw like 1 or 2 legit good looking hired help, the rest were just too skanky for me even

Yeah, I went over to the "Bikes and Beats" area once when they were doing a model show or something. It was pretty disappointing. There were much better looking people just walking around then working there.

Yeah, I went over to the "Bikes and Beats" area once when they were doing a model show or something. It was pretty disappointing. There were much better looking people just walking around then working there.

oh I know it was ridiculous. Hell my friend that was with us was way better looking than most those "models"

I've got a few more on the way, but wanted to get these for anyone not able to head to the show.

Scott might have pictures of the other Duc "model" but I thought she was a bit of a butter face so I didn't get many shots lol

aww man. you should have gotten a shot of her for the butterface thread!

:moo: