2004 saab 9-3 aero 6spd

Steve Butters

2.0L turbo 4cylinder, silver exterior, aero package, premium alloy wheels, heated seats, onstar capable, 6spd manual *rare option*, leather interior, stability/traction control, updated power steering pump (no leaking like common on these), put a new thermostat in it today, battery is newer, clutch is nice and stiff - no slipping at all, car has absolutely no mechanical problems, very nice car always fires right up and will get you anywhere...very dependable, very roomy, and pretty quick for what it is, very comfortable - rides like a dream...no leaks, doesnt burn any oil or coolant or anything..somewhere around 77k miles

l_921d8511999e49a2941f12533c11846e.jpg

l_9be3352671624756bea4446412f15f5b.jpg

3kc3m23of5O85Q25Rc9ag79240c8fd8a51e.jpg

3ne3kd3m65Qd5Td5Pa9ag82d3ec1847151e.jpg

3nd3k73ld5Td5P85S79agb81ebbc7523e1d.jpg

$7500, book is 9-10....this would be a great deal for someone, and if the car im looking at sells before i sell this one, it most likely wont be for sale anymore

yea i did just get it...but im aching for something else... i miss daily driving my mustang, and ive done so much shit to mine that now its no longer daily driver status, so i want to pick up another one to daily lol that means the saab has to go...its too fancy and refined for me....

sorry no trade for the c4, nice car though

you drive a hard bargain, but i guess i can do that..... i would prefer the c6, but send me pics of both and ill let you know which one i will take off your hands

I think you have me wrong. I'll trade the goat.........for a C5Z or C6. You have nothing to offer. :D

Seriously though, I love those little Saabs, almost picked up a 9-3 Aero 6-spd but all the ones I wanted were way too expensive or on the west coast. I think they're nice cars even if quirky.

yea im fine...it was already dead, i just ran it over again and drug it down the road.... 55mph + 3am daze + dead deer laying in the middle of the lane = fucked up saab

damage doesnt look too bad...but enough that it cant be sold until its fixed... and at this point, it kinda feels like a sign that i should keep it...everyones been telling me to keep it and now this happens, so it wont be going anywhere for awhile...gonna get fixed and have it back on the road

just glad it drives...even though it has some zip ties holding half the bumper off the road

Edited by Steve Butters

yea im fine...it was already dead, i just ran it over again and drug it down the road.... 55mph + 3am daze + dead deer laying in the middle of the lane = fucked up saab

Ask ScottB about dead deers and the PA turnpike in the fast lane at about the same time of the morning! LMAO!

CIMG1398.jpg

CIMG1400.jpg

CIMG1396.jpg

CIMG1397.jpg

condenser looks bent, and im not sure if anything under the car is bent...it drove alright though but i just brought it back home...

in the pics, i backed up behind where i hit it and put my flashers on so nobody else would hit it....thats why im behind it, but you can see where it drug along the road....glad i had my work gloves on me so i could pull it out of the road...what kind of inconsiderate fuck leaves a dead deer in the road? i shouldnt have to clean up other peoples messes

no shakes or vibrations or pulling or anything...but i have full coverage, so ill be giving them a call later...ill have them check out the chassis and suspension etc while its in there...maybe ill get a nice rental car and not a pt cruiser lol....going to try to find a reputable shop that will work with me on factoring in my deductible so i dont have to come out of pocket

im not sure how that works....my dad swerved from a deer and curbed his truck (the wheels were 1200 each, so he claimed it)....the insurance told him his deductible would have been lower if he had just hit the deer...so im thinking animals are different than collision...i have the same insurance he had, so we will see

Edited by Steve Butters

yea it is a good looking car, and its enjoyable to drive...im just missing the raw feeling i had with the mustang....but mine will be road worthy in the next few months, so i will hold out...no use having 2 mustangs i suppose

as for the saab, i dont think theres any mechanical damage...it drove fine and no warning lights (it has lights for everything!)