Tire fitting

mrbret

Hey Bret send Yota a message he's got the number to a guy that lives right there by you. He has a nomar system and I think he was like 20 a wheel. I lost his # but Yota's got it.

Think you mean Chris over in Gahanna (motorcycle wishlist)? Thats who I always use, and yes...its $20/tire off bike. I can get the # also if you want.

I charge 20 dollars a wheel off the bike

Where are you located? I moved, so the shop that I used to go to is totally out of my way now.

the only place close to me is a major rip-off.

Strongsville isn't "close," but it's worth the drive. I flip or replace rear tires every couple months in the summer.

Where are you located?

Strongsville isn't "close," but it's worth the drive .

He is very convenient to the turnpike or 71. Easy to find and he does good work. He did my chrome spoked cruiser tire, I watched him the whole time and never once was I worried. He knows his stuff, and is very meticulous and deliberate in how he does things.

yeah im $20 each off

40 each on

and 70 for the pair on

i just got to mount my machine to the floor and im ready to go

You got a hammerdrill big enough to drill the holes for the concrete anchors ?? If not let me know I've got the drill and anchors too if you need em.

Where are you located? I moved, so the shop that I used to go to is totally out of my way now.

the only place close to me is a major rip-off.

Strongsville isn't "close," but it's worth the drive. I flip or replace rear tires every couple months in the summer.

Its not too far just down Pearl Road. Just pm me when you need work done.

He is very convenient to the turnpike or 71. Easy to find and he does good work. He did my chrome spoked cruiser tire, I watched him the whole time and never once was I worried. He knows his stuff, and is very meticulous and deliberate in how he does things.

Tonik thanks :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Think you mean Chris over in Gahanna (motorcycle wishlist)? Thats who I always use, and yes...its $20/tire off bike. I can get the # also if you want.

If anyone knows how much he charges per tire on or off the bike that would be great as I do need both done.

• 3 weeks later...
If anyone knows how much he charges per tire on or off the bike that would be great as I do need both done.

Anyone?