Help me plan my birthday

DTM Brian

2-13 (Next Saturday)

Every year my birthday is pretty much a drag. I end up going out with family for dinner and it is an early night. I bet it has been 10 years since I have even had a drink on my birthday. I am thinking I need to make this birthday a bit different. Looking to get some friends together and live it up. Depending on what a Limo costs I might just flip the bill for it. I figured the evening can go something like this.

1. Dinner at some type of sports bar like Bdubs or Roosters.

2. Head to the Arena District and hit some bars. A few good drinks and I should be ready to rock and roll.

3. Finally head to the best titty bar in columbus and stay till they close.

4. Someone make sure I get home safely.

Thoughts?

I would use caution the wanting to get drunk theme. Your body isn't going to handle the alcohol like it would when you were a 21 (or younger). Especially since you've never been drunk...I would keep it at the 'nice buzz' level. You'll thank me in the morning.

You might want to keep yourself hydrated too.

Have fun! Someone take a camera.

is brice rd the place we went for dave's going away party?? that place was .... interesting.

yes... and yes.

It sucks that I'm missing all the fun shit, when I'm finally back home for a while I've got to throw a rocker to make up for lost time. :)

Brian, seriously, have fun and don't feel like you have to hit for distance with the booze. Remembering (even if it's fuzzy) is far more awesome than trying to piece stuff together from third- or fourth-party accounts.

1. Dinner at some type of sports bar like Bdubs or Roosters.

2. Head to the Arena District and hit some bars. A few good drinks and I should be ready to rock and roll.

3. Finally head to the best titty bar in columbus and stay till they close.

4. Someone make sure I get home safely.

Thoughts?

sounds like you dont need help planning lol.

NOOoooOOO sweater puppy bars on the east side!!! NOoooOOOO!!! Vanity is whats up. I also know of a decent party bus type thing. I could call the guy and see if its booked for that night or not. CAnt remember what he charges, but its not crazy $$$