CCW .45 Recommendations

Hwilli

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. Just not used to people knowledgeable in firearms asking for opinions on a carry weapon.

Exactly....

I'm looking for the best car that has >200 hp, V6 only, RWD, and can't be made anywhere but the USA...

No mention of WHY there are any rationale so how can anyone give an informed opinion?

Then again maybe he wants a dual turbo and pops wheelies without insurance.

Exactly....

I'm looking for the best car that has >200 hp, V6 only, RWD, and can't be made anywhere but the USA...

No mention of WHY there are any rationale so how can anyone give an informed opinion?

Then again maybe he wants a dual turbo and pops wheelies without insurance.

I disagree. I don't feel the need to qualify myself to anyone on what I do or do not know about guns, but I use this method when making a lot of my major purchases.

I already had 2 guns in mind before making this thread, but as I do not spend a ton of time on gun forums, I am not 100% up to date on what is out there today. Posting this thread allows me to get ideas on things I may have not other wise considered.

I am a Network Engineer by trade, but I couldnt tell you what the best gaming graphics card is right now. I do have friends that eat that shit up, so when I am ready to by one I hit them up. Pretty simple (and normally) time saving logic.

I posted this same thread on CR, and actually got some good feedback. I am actually going to check out that Glock to see if I like it or not.

Lesson learned, don't post questions about guns on here :)

Lesson learned, don't post questions about guns on here :)

Not true.. It just caught me off guard as to how it was phrased and im sure my post fueled the shitstorm fire. You should have posted the 2 you had in mind so people had a reference. Youre a network engineer so if someone told you to implement some new ios rules that you questioned, you would ask why. Same thing goes here. People just want the full picture.

Not true.. It just caught me off guard as to how it was phrased and im sure my post fueled the shitstorm fire. You should have posted the 2 you had in mind so people had a reference. Youre a network engineer so if someone told you to implement some new ios rules that you questioned, you would ask why. Same thing goes here. People just want the full picture.

Nope, you've ruined it for me.:bitchfight:

My daily carry is a Smith & Wesson M&P .45 Compact. 8+1, polymer lower, no safeties, night sights. Took me a little bit to get used to the weight, but now I barely notice it. With what I normal wear, not too hard to conceal with a IWB holster. Look at my albums for some pics of it, including the holster.

Did we Casper? Did we??? ;) I dont remember.

You don't remember that conversation? It was at Buddy's. Someone said something along the lines of "MJ's a girl!?". Someone else said no, that you were the dude, and that hwilli wore dresses.