Anyone wear a size 13 US, and also wear an Alpinestars boot?

InyaAzz

I don't have first hand experience with Alpine, but all my experiences with Euro sized shoes tells me you should go with a 49...

gl

That's been my experience too..I'm just looking for any reason to not go that route...preferably from someone who wears an A*

i would go 48, mostly because when i had my boots i originally picked the larger size and first time at the track my feet slid around inside and the boot was larger than what my mind was originally used to. meaning, i had trouble getting the toe under the lever to shift because i thought it was smaller than it actually was (make sense?)

are these boots to tour around in, or track boots?

tour boots - 49, track - 48.

i would go 48, mostly because when i had my boots i originally picked the larger size and first time at the track my feet slid around inside and the boot was larger than what my mind was originally used to. meaning, i had trouble getting the toe under the lever to shift because i thought it was smaller than it actually was (make sense?)

are these boots to tour around in, or track boots?

tour boots - 49, track - 48.

Yup..makes sense.

Street duty for these...plus I should mention I have flat feet (not meat), which makes my foot a little wider than normal.

If you went with the 48s (and you have "flat" feet), you may be okay. I'm running with a moderately high arch, so that leaves me with a little more room in the front of the boot.

If push comes to shove, you can double-bag it with the socks:D.

I'm just not sure if I'd go with the 49s.

Great. Now I'm screwed.

The closest dealer to me, according to the web site, is Canton.

What place in Canton? I too wear a 13 and have a wide foot so its hard to find shoes that fit right. I work pretty close to Canton and if I find time next week I could check this out for ya