Who is good with a GSX-R600??

ShankroidBeast

Very long story short I buying a 2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600. Last year of the carbs for this model. Guy had it stored and the bike had old gas. He goes to start it and it will start and run with the choke on but won't idle. He took a good portion of the price off due to that.

I have money to invest in this bike and want to get the carbs cleaned, synced and jetted if necessary. Along with a good tune-up, plugs, oil/filter and such. Basically give it a good once over. and install aftermarket parts for me (520 chain conversion and such, simple bolt on stuff)

I think $50 an hour for services on a bike is fair and I will provide all parts.

Sound like anything someone is interested in? Maybe a little extra cash in your pocket?

Here are pic of the bike, just because everyone likes pictures ;)

BTW: yes I know it has a craftsman #2 screw driver for a kickstand and a few misc. ghetto things, just need some $$ and TLC. Cheap parts on ebay and believe me it factored into the price ;-)

gsxr600.jpg

gsxr600_2.jpg

gsxr600_3.jpg

gsxr600_4.jpg

gsxr600_5.jpg

Edited by ShankroidBeast

i hate to break it to you, but you may have a hard time finding someone to do this for a price you name. Most of the time its the other way around.

Tax free $50 an hour is too low (and I round up)? In this ecomony with so many out of work? Really? I think not

BTW $50 an hour is $100,000 a year. If you are worth more than that good for you :)

Edited by ShankroidBeast

hes a strait up fair dood. he will hook you up. good luck and nice bike

Thanks! I've owned standards ALL my life and this is my first "sportbike". I'm 42, it's never too late...LOL

Want to take it to mid-Ohio for a novice weekend this year. Plan on replacing the front end with a late model GSXR, new tires, and a 520 conversion. I will be selling my 95 Magna here soon to pay for lots of new parts :)

This forum is great and you guys are the best. Thanks for all your feedback, it is much appreciated :D

another +1 for pauly. i've had my duc, ape, buell, and honduh serviced by him, and every time, he's had it back to me at his estimated price, and running like it's new. and you cannot beat his price to the quality of work done (unless you do it yourself... which is why i don't do it myself, cause i break shit)