Blizzard of 2010 Version 2.0 OMG!!!!1!! White Death!!!!1!!

Casper

I just spit wine all over my Macbook after reading that weather warning. Just full of LOLs....

:stfu: Cali boy.... :D

I need to move away from the snow.....Or get a snowmobile! I hope I don't find a deal like my friend has been finding, when I have money in my bank account!!!!

Mr weather here...

This is the current NOAA forecast (which changes right up to the hour before the snow arrives):

Columbus:

0.5 tonight

2.5 for Tuesday

1.6 for Tuesday night

1.0 for Wednesday

0.4 for Wednesday night (wild guess)

6.0 Total

Cleveland:

0.0 tonight

2.4 Tuesday

3.6 Tuesday night

2.4 Wednesday

0.4 Wednesday night

8.4 Total

Cincinnati:

1.4 tonight

1.4 Tuesday

0.7 Tuesday night

1.3 Wednesday

0.1 Wednesday night

4.9 Total

Snowfall records for both 24 hour and 48 hour were broken all through the path of the storm on February 5th. But that just means we haven't been keeping accurate records for all that long.

Edited by ReconRat
add Cincinnati

Flintoids != tail :p

Though they are below Dayton sluts in the hoe-pecking order

Their crack heads aren't winning any contests either. Man..20 years ago (AutoWorld days..:lol: what a concept for a theme park) I was hanging out in downtown Flint (Copa) ...and doing things that made me smile and feel all tingly inside.

FLINT — Authorities say a man accused of stealing a car then reporting it stolen remains in custody after telling Flint police he was robbed at gunpoint while trying to buy crack cocaine with a credit card.

The Flint Journal says the man reported Thursday night that a 2003 Chevy Malibu had been stolen. Police reports indicated the vehicle was previously stolen out of Lapeer, about 50 miles north-northwest of Detroit.

The suspect is being lodged at the Genesee County Jail.

No further details were released.

This idiot called the cops to report that the care HE stole, was stolen from him. I won't even mention that he tried to run his debit card for an 8 ball.

Westerville schools cancelled today, which means Catholic school cancelled.

Jr. goes to work today!

1/8" snow on the ground right now. I believe the proper technical term is "a dusting".

<disclaimer - I'm not a trained meteorologist, a.k.a. NOAA forecast reader>

I wish the damn plows would stay parked until theres actually some decent accumulation on the road.

Finally we get 2" to cover up the icy shit they left and they come through and scrape it off. Now we're back to the ice again. I passed three plows this morning coming into work. All with blade down and not dumping salt. Don't f'in plow the fresh snow, let it pack and we'll be much better.

I almost miss the place. I went to my first illegal street race there. And after four years, finally got comfortable walking around the Gennesee Valley Mall without a buddy. :p

I still needed to use the buddy system if I ventured out toward the Dort Highway area though :(

Edited by JRMMiii