Silly Australians (KFC Tower Burger)

RSVDon

What do you do that you get to travel to such awesome places?

On a side note I would LOVE one of those right about now

Well, this trip (FL) is a family vacation deal. Australia will be for working on a project I've been on for the last 8 months, refreshing the network infrastructure and installing VoIP phone systems for our manufacturing facilities worldwide.

In & Out Burgers ..... God I miss them...with the fried egg on them.....:D:D

I've never made it to CA, and never went to In-N-Out in Vegas. Hopefully they have one in LAX, every time I've heard someone mention them I can see the drool over the intertubes.

I've never made it to CA, and never went to In-N-Out in Vegas. Hopefully they have one in LAX, every time I've heard someone mention them I can see the drool over the intertubes.

No In & Out in LAX. Its good for a fast food burger. Get it animal style with chopped green chiles. Neapolitan shake is awesome tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, seeing as Delta went through all the trouble of leaving my luggage in Atlanta, I just so happened to pass by a KFC in a Brisbane mall. I didn't see this on the menu at all.

For further disappointment, McD's calls a quarter pounder a quarter pounder, and not a Royale. They did in Prague, but I was hoping to get a good shot of a English menu.