Gloabal Gun Control, Levi Brand supported

chevysoldier

I won't buy Levi's anymore.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m2d6-Wear-Levis-jeans-pioneer-global-gun-control

I won't waste your time asking you to send these creatures an email. I'll simply observe that giving them your business, especially when so many alternatives exist, is giving aid and comfort to a proven enemy of your right to keep and bear arms. Consider that when making your clothing purchases--and next time you see gun owners wearing Levis, let them know.

Any company worth their weight will have analyzed the business case and concluded that the business earned is greater than the business lost from this.

Unless this is some personal cause/moral/value edict coming from the CEO or a high ranking exec... whose values can't be bought and sold on a balance sheet.

Edit: Furthermore... did anyone look at the PAX site? They're not anti-gun. They're anti-gun violence.

http://www.paxusa.org/about/index.html

I didn't dig any further to see if that was a cleverly worded front for an anti-gun organization, or the truth that they really just want to reduce gun violence, not gun ownership.

Edited by JRMMiii

...Another good reason to not wear pants.

I lol'd...:fruit:

Did you pay any heed to the rest of the links? Good stuff! UFO visible to the naked eye near sun, and this has to be my tin foil cap favourite!

U.S. military is liaising with extraterrestrial life according to independent sources

Another attack of political paraphrasing like the "treason" thread.

I just wish people would vet these op-ed pieces a little better first to at least make sure they're accurate, but I'm sure I'm guilty of not doing due diligence on some of the stuff I post. Or, I just post it anyway to troll. :devil:

You're not going to wear pants anymore either?

I should take a stand today. You're right. :D

Edited by JRMMiii

Havent bought Levis since they moved production overseas and started using thin shitty denim.

Well, after the third pair had a crotch blowout. :o

Stop stuffing and you wont' have that problem. :lol:

Seriously though, fuck Levi.

I'm tellin ya, they're just not made for us well hung men. :dunno:

Give chevy a break... he's swept up in OFCC nuts. They see an article that says "guns" and doesn't say "everyone should have" before it, they freak ouuuuttt

:p I like posting controversial stuff. I like reading controversial stuff. I enjoy hearing everyones opinions. Right now the only (anti)gun stuff I practice is if CPZ sign is posted, I won't disarm to go inside, I'll take my business somewhere else.

I don't really care if everyone has a gun or not. I think it would be a better idea if everyone did, but its your choice whether you own one or not.

Yes, gun safety especially with children is very important. My carry gun is always loaded, but it is always with me. My daughter isn't given the opportunity to get a hold of a loaded firearm. The rest are unloaded and she is unable to get to them. Even at 2 1/2 years old, she and I spend time going over that they are dangerous. She knows she is not allowed to touch under ANY circumstances. They are for mommy and daddy only.

Man this PAX group is crazy, extremist gun grabbers for sure!

.. make the gun violence issue a matter of public health and safety - not politics - and create the foundation for changes in social attitudes, behaviors and public policy that have previously been considered impossible... Through the ASK campaign, America is changing the way it looks at guns and gun violence, and most importantly, lives are being saved.

Now I'm not saying they aren't trying to take it light and then sweep in and take guns away, but encouraging parents to ask if a household has guns, and teaching parents that if they are asked they should have their answer "Yes, and they are locked up in a safe"...

How many times have we said ignorant children are a problem for gun owners and parents should teach their children about firearm safety and should keep guns locked up around kids?

Chevy I'm sorry on this one, but you fell for the classic OFCC tin foil extremists, they are the same ones that are still telling people to buy all the ammo you can because OBAMER IS TAKEN IT AWAY!... don't get me wrong, OFCC does some amazing stuff and I volunteer for them, but you have to look at stuff objectively there.

that PAX site didnt scare me. what scared me was the link in the OP link about starbucks, and the related website:

http://www.bradycampaign.org/legislation/gunlobbybacked/opencarryguns

WHAT

THE

FUCK

guns are terrorizing and intimidating.

Edited by John

hahahaha, you shouldn't leave loaded guns out in the house when ANYONE is around...

If they can get their hands on them, people will do stupid shit.

Trust only those who are sane, mature and well trained by yourself.

+1. Whenever someone asks to fondle my firearm I'll drop the magazine and remove the chambered round' date=' because it's the smart, safe thing to do. My gun is on me right now. It will stay there until I go to bed. Then, it goes in the safe, unloaded and unchambered until morning.[/quote']

Yeah, bad guys don't strike while people sleep. :lol: Mine goes in the night stand, still loaded.

Yeah' date=' laugh it up. I'd rather use the few seconds needed to unlock the gun, load it and chamber to wake up and realize WTF is going on instead of accidentally shooting my spouse in a slumbered stupor.

...but to each his own.[/quote']

"Accidental shooting" eh? You sound like a liberal...

Yeah' date=' laugh it up. I'd rather use the few seconds needed to unlock the gun, load it and chamber to wake up and realize WTF is going on instead of accidentally shooting my spouse in a slumbered stupor.

...but to each his own.[/quote']

It's funny you say that. I have timed some different scenarios out in my house. Worst case scenario from when they come in the front door or window to when they run upstairs to the bedroom, it could theoretically only take a few seconds for that to happen. What kind of safe do you have? Key/combo/biometric? But like you said, to each his own.