This one's for Likwid...

chevysoldier

thats the first cat I've ever seen actually like running water

How many cats have you had? :D

Out of the 4 cats we've had (1 passed, 3 currently), all but one drinks from faucets. Our calico will sit there and play with the water trying to figure out what's going on and our maine coon just drinks....

but no, none of them stick their head in it like that.... LOL

How many cats have you had? :D

Out of the 4 cats we've had (1 passed, 3 currently), all but one drinks from faucets. Our calico will sit there and play with the water trying to figure out what's going on and our maine coon just drinks....

but no, none of them stick their head in it like that.... LOL

me personally none. But my roommate had a cat that hated water of any sort if it wasn't sitting still in its bowl to drink. Our cat at work is the same way, guess I figured it was a cat thing

me personally none. But my roommate had a cat that hated water of any sort if it wasn't sitting still in its bowl to drink. Our cat at work is the same way, guess I figured it was a cat thing

I'm just being a dick, sorry it's early.

Our Siamese HATES running water... if you turn on the faucet he'll go running from the room. But every now and then if we turn it on slowly and he's relaxed he'll take a couple laps.

Ive found that all the cats out here have no problem at all running and jumping right into the creek behind my house.

They're usually running from rapid fire AK rounds though so dunno if that has anything to do with it or not :dunno:

:lol:for the first time, I miss rep.