Cincy Peeps! 2.12.09

yotaman88210

I will be in cincinnati about 15min from the 75/ronald reagan split this friday. Feb 12th...

Have to help my parents with a rental property they have down there. The peoples just moved out so we need to repair a few things.

Anyway... Looking to see if anyone in the area has anything going on friday? I likes to party :D

Welll shiiiit. I guess Ill have to hookup with a old grade school buddy. She is blowing up the facebook status update about me coming down, maybe I can get her to invite some peeps we use to go to school with. Thats always a good time, seeing people you havent seen in like 10 years

Cat man, I think the rental house is right around there. Its close to montgomery rode... Thats "3" right ?

Cool sounds good mang. Im not sure if I will even have interwebz tomorrow and my broke ass still hasnt bought he droid. But I will try to plan accordingly and PM you my info before I am cut off from the web world.

If I end up going out with some old grade school peoples, something tells me I may end up in Cheviot. lol Last I heard lots of them hang out there!