New to this Forum from Akron

jnjtrukin

Hey everyone, I just bumped into this forum yesterday looking for some info on a motorcycle accident up this way that happened on Tuesday. I'm usually on CBRforums.com, but I'd like to meet more people locally to ride with and hang out.

I've got a 99 CBR 600 F4, I've had it for about a year and a half, and love it. I also have a 94 Kawasaki KX250 dirtbike that I got recently, and I'm having a ton fo fun on.

I ride a decent bit up north, we usually hit a couple bike nights a year a Quaker State and Lube in Cleveland, and we usually ride down in southern Ohio a few times a year on some curvies.

My biggest passion is whitewater kayaking, feel free to read about a trip to Peru I took this summer with pictures included...

http://boatertalk.com/forum/BoaterTalk/1310721

Jason

DSC_0032.jpg

We usually ride to the one up in Cleveland on Wednesdays, can't wait for the one to open in Canton in November!

Thanks for the welcome everyone... Hope to ride with some of you at somepoint. Do you guys ever put together rides down to the dragon or anything?