Hello all ...

Tweak

Hi guys I just moved to Ohio a month or two ago heard about the site thru MadMadame. I have owned two street bikes a R6 and Ninja 250 .... Totaled both .. you can ask about that one later ... grew up on dirt. Im looking forward to getting to know some ppl in the Cleveland area to go have some fun with looking into getting a new bike in the near future....

Im not shure what bike i want next looking at something like a sv650 or ninja maybe not realy have to get the funds in place first ...

my buddy has an 07 zx6r with leo vince exhaust, a fender eliminator new pp's, monster graphics, green wheel stripes and a seat cowl, puig double bubble with avg. miles ( not sure of total off the top of my head but i know it didnt get ridden much) can get you more info if your interested.

Well my R6 i totaled when i hit a turn in ATL. Caught a oil spot back end came out from under me. The bike and I went hiking under the guard rail and about 50 ft into the woods before we both found our own trees to get caught by... The Ninja I was merging into rush hour traffic when the car in front of me decided to stop real quick like. I just happened to be looking over my shoulder to check the blind spot at the time... so the bike and me did a complete flip over the lexus ... and missed our landing a lil bit.. i got up and walked away from it but the bike is in quite a few pieces and the forks are bent at a 45 degree angle so yeah ....

Welcome man!

Go grab another bike...looks like there are gonna be quite a few clevelanders with bikes riding around this spring!

yea should be a good ass time come spring...now lets hope it gets here ASAP