Question for the Coshocton people

Todd#43

Ok but now you gotta edit your reply :)

Done.

500 ' date=' And questions for you northern people..... Do you know the difference between a bull and a steer ? Why we put marker blocks on the rams belly ? How to AI a heifer?..... Things like that are important in keeping the people fed. More so than 10x50 :)[/quote']

Actually, I DO know the difference between a bull and a steer. I dont much give a shit about the marker blocks on a rams belly or artificial insemination of a heifer. Besides, I heard you guys like to give it to them straight from the tap anyway.

Based on what I was doing 10 x 50 is way more important than that other shit anyway.

I agree though. If the world went primative, a lot of you are going to die.

That was my point.... if we end up in some form of holocaust or nuc war or sheit like that and this convience store life we've got now is gone who do you want to share shelter with???? a hillbilly or a phd engineer :rolleyes: I know I'm gonna eat, drink and have a shelter no matter what, not sure about that proffessor in the 3 piece suit.

That was my point.... if we end up in some form of holocaust or nuc war or sheit like that and this convience store life we've got now is gone who do you want to share shelter with???? a hillbilly or a phd engineer :rolleyes: I know I'm gonna eat, drink and have a shelter no matter what, not sure about that proffessor in the 3 piece suit.

So, because someone is educated and well dressed, they dont know how to survive?

Please.

I have a Boyscout field handbook,not sure how helpful it would be . I am not a hunter or able to farm my own food. So, I would have to team up with a person that can, or steal/barter for food.

With my automotive background, I am sure I can repair/macguyver mechanical things. I dont think my computer skills would be useful in a major event like that.