And so It begins.... Bring On the FISH!!!

cmoosego

Our fish fries are open to the general public, you don't have to be catholic to enjoy.... although I would be more then happy to discuss any misgivings any would have with the Church.. and try to explain where the Knights stand on things..or myself for that matter...:)

This is why our love is forbidden. Moose risks hell just to be with me!

thanks to all who attended, and I am sorry to those who came out but arrived just a tad after the fish was gone... I promise fish will be there next week for you.. and a special thanks goes out to Jagr, for hooking us up with the best damn sauce in the city...

If you did not attend this week you should definitely plan on making it to the MooseKOC for a fish fry. I was skeptical at first since I have been to many fish fry's that were barely edible. Not the case here, some of the best fried fish I have had other than freshly caught, battered and fried on site. And holy fish, only $8.00. Can't beat it my friends. The evening also provided a great deal of comic value free of charge. My face still hurts from laughing so hard. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. Unless of course you get there to late and can't get any feesh.