Hello from Willoughby

CaptainKeyes

Greetings!

Wasn't there a Twilight Zone story by that name?

"Next stop Willoughby"

Haha! Close.

A Stop At Willoughby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrzyan-7kgw

Enjoy! :popcorn:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm trying to go to the track this year. My leathers are in the mail...the bike is in the garage...and I just want to do all the bike track prep stuff while it's stuck in there.

I've set up an account with NESBA and am going to pay for the membership soon. Do we have any track gurus here that can help me get everything right so I have a smooth first day at the track? And while I'm at it...wanna go?!

i dunno, i thought it was fun. any track is better than no track imo. that said, beave is more fun.

I just need to find a thread comparing tracks(conditions and degree of difficulty, that kind of thing) and their prices per day.

Anyone that has been to most of the Ohio tracks and wants to do that for me feel free to do that! lol. I'm used to Deal's Gap now and Love the S's

I just need to find a thread comparing tracks(conditions and degree of difficulty, that kind of thing) and their prices per day.

Anyone that has been to most of the Ohio tracks and wants to do that for me feel free to do that! lol. I'm used to Deal's Gap now and Love the S's

I ride with NESBA more often than not, and will be hitting BeaveRun, Nelson, and Mid-O consistently this summer.

BeaveRun - $135 w/ fasttrax (7/4 and 8/28?) or $165 with NESBA (at least one weekend a month)

Nelson is $120 for saturdays with Fasttrax. You can do friday afternoon for $60, but I don't want to take the afternoon off to get there.

DO NOT FEAR NELSON. there are certainly safety issues to gripe about. Some are avoidable, and some are less of a concern at a beginner pace, so you owe it to yourself to at least give the track a try. The surface looks like shit, but it's not that bad if you stay on the race line. Lots of people haul ass there.

Mid-O is a track that I don't have a lot of experience with, but it's $195/day. I'll be there 6/28 and 6/29 for sure.

PM me if you want to BS about anything trackday related, or compare schedules, etc.

I ride with NESBA more often than not, and will be hitting BeaveRun, Nelson, and Mid-O consistently this summer.

BeaveRun - $135 w/ fasttrax (7/4 and 8/28?) or $165 with NESBA (at least one weekend a month)

Nelson is $120 for saturdays with Fasttrax. You can do friday afternoon for $60, but I don't want to take the afternoon off to get there.

DO NOT FEAR NELSON. there are certainly safety issues to gripe about. Some are avoidable, and some are less of a concern at a beginner pace, so you owe it to yourself to at least give the track a try. The surface looks like shit, but it's not that bad if you stay on the race line. Lots of people haul ass there.

Mid-O is a track that I don't have a lot of experience with, but it's $195/day. I'll be there 6/28 and 6/29 for sure.

PM me if you want to BS about anything trackday related, or compare schedules, etc.

Thanks a lot...That's a pretty good breakdown. I have filled everything out with NESBA, just have to pay for the membership. Do you have a NESBA membership? I'll probably be going to a track on any of their dates. Hopefully BeaverRun or Mid Ohio. I might know some people at Nelson's Ledges so I might go there too.