CUSTOM CHOPPER (Lancaster / Columbus) $4500

Craigslist

Second baby on the way and won't have time to ride anytime soon. Selling my custom built chopper built out of a 2000 Kawasaki zr7 (very similar to the bullet proof kz motor). The bike was NOT built out of a wrecked donor, it was built from a like new low mileage bike that was chosen due to the fact it was air cooled and had great power. The bike has dual tkoico brakes front and rear with nearly new Bridgestones wrapped around murdered out rims. The rake is 52 degrees and was made by "Forks by Frank". I took the zr7 frame and chopped it down so your ass sits about 18" off the ground. The bike is over 8ft in length. It has a left handed suicide / jockey shift so this bike is not for the faint of heart. Exhaust is 4 to 1 header with no muffler and it sounds great. It has really been a fun bike and has NEVER left me on the side of the road or stranded. Regular maintanence and frame inspections performed. Once again, only selling due to another baby on the way and money is tight. Email to set up a time to see it. You won't be disappointed with this chop. Everyone wants to know more about it at the bike nights I've taken her to. No trades please. $4,500 obo. Thanks for looking. Andy

Email me if you would like more detailed pictures (these were taken at the end of Summer '09).

NO SPAM! & I WON'T SHIP TO CHINA!

More...