Some more Specials on Michelin!!!

STT-Guy

Just a friendly reminder....

SPORTBKETIRESERVICE.com stocks 3000+ Michelin Tires and our committment to my friends here at the OhioRiders Forum is that I will beat any deal set deal by $5 and we'll match any single tire price on legit deals.

Remember: All of our prices include UPS Ground shipping to your door.

Nobody matches our selection and especially our knowledge on Michelin performance tires.

We carry GENUINE ("Real") Michelin race tires as well as the commercial versions.

With Power One that means you choose from:

FRONTS: Power One Commercial or any of the three Power One Competition Fronts (A, B or V compound/profile)

REARS: Power One Commercial or Power One Competition (A, B or C compound)

We have Power Race rear with Power One front combo sets and we allow YOU to choose the front of your choice. Commercial, A, B or V... for no extra charge. Just tell me in the comments section which front you want. Don't know ehich one you want... let our 10+ years of Michelin experience work for you by asking me what's best for you and we'll pick the right tire for you.

Here are some current specials:

Power Race Medium 120/70 Front and Power Race 180/55 Medium Rear $199

Power Race 180/55 Medium-Soft Rear with YOUR CHOICE Power One front Commercial, A. B or V front $239.95

Power Race 190/55 Medium-Soft Rear with YOUR CHOICE Power One front Commercial, A. B or V front $249.95

Want to substitute a Power Race PR D rear on the 180/55 or 190/55 combo above add $10. This is Michelin's Competition version of the Power Race Medium-Soft and it is a wonderfull tire with a longer life and better grip over a wider range of conditions that the standard Power Race.

How about Slicks.....

Anyone care to try a set of Medium Soft S1200 & S1800 slicks? This is a 120/70 front and 180/55 rear... Lets go $249 for Ohio Riders

How about the BRAND NEW Pilot Pure??

The Michelin Power Pure Tire is all new for 2010! The Michelin Power Pure Tires are a dual compound sportbike tire ready for track day or street riding. The Power Pure is positioned in between the Michelin Pilot Power 2ct (street and race track capable) and Power One (race track riding) tires. We just tested this tire (I wont sell it unless myself and the STT Staff have tested it!!!) and this tire hits the mark.

PILOT PURE (Email me at Monte@sportbiketracktime.com for this price)

120/70 & 180/55 $249

120/70 & 190/50 $279

If you ever have Michelin tire questions or need me to match a price just email me and I'll take care of you!

Edited by STT-Guy

Junkie forum huh?

There are members from both websites and Monte is essentially helping out both folks. I think instead of poking and trying to start things, one should be somewhat appreciative. Are the Junkies that are not members here going to be pissed we are doing an OR track day? The ones that are members here aren't going to be.

Relax, man. Seriously.

There are members from both websites and Monte is essentially helping out both folks. I think instead of poking and trying to start things, one should be somewhat appreciative. Are the Junkies that are not members here going to be pissed we are doing an OR track day? The ones that are members here aren't going to be.

Relax, man. Seriously.

I realize it was a copy and paste thing between two different forums. It is a great deal and it's nice to have sponsors that offer us things like this. It was just a jab at something that was overlooked, just a joke. And what am I trying to start? I think you're the one who needs to relax guy.

Relax, man. Seriously.

3 words...got this much of a response from you. Gotta go with Cleave. I think it's you that needs to relax. I'm 99% positive Cleave realized it was a copy/paste. No need to flip out....also not trying to start shit...just making an observation.

Edited by NightRider

3 words...got this much of a response from you. Gotta go with Cleave. I think it's you that needs to relax. I'm 99% positive Cleave realized it was a copy/paste. No need to flip out....also not trying to start shit...just making an observation.

I took it as he was saying it wasn't an exclusive or something along those lines.

Apparently I was wrong and apologize. These are great deals and too often, douschebagisms are introduced and the thread goes offline...

Sorry guys. Carry on.

I took it as he was saying it wasn't an exclusive or something along those lines.

Apparently I was wrong and apologize. These are great deals and too often, douschebagisms are introduced and the thread goes offline...

Sorry guys. Carry on.

Really shouldn't matter. An offer is an offer. And these are great prices. No worries, like i said i don't think Cleave was trying to start anything. I understand everyone's getting a little emo...with not being able to ride. lol. :D

Fuck you cocky mc-cockerstein. :D Once the snow melts, (so i can ride it back) and i sell my car...i'll have a bike.

Oh no's.... Here comes the aforementioned "douschebagisms" Lizard mentioned to derail his thread like they all get derailed on here :cool: