crotch rocket for kids (hillsboro) $140

Craigslist

I bought it off a friend 2 years ago. Make? its a off brand flea market one like at ceasers creek. Its blue.I am not for sure of the size. It runs good .Needs a little carb work, seems like someone may of put some rich 2 cycle in it.Once its running its all good.Sometimes its slow to get started.If you hold the brake it will smoke the tire on my garage floor! Other than being a little slow on getting started the only thing wrong with it is the windshield is off. I know it came with one originaly . I saw one just like it at ceasers creek flea market 2 weeks ago for $599. But it was new.

I bought it for my kids and my one son wont ride it or ANY bike. My other son rode it maybe 10 times and he is scared of it ..ha/ha. If they wont ride it I told em I would sell it to have more room in the garage.If I was a kid I would love to ride it.

I would like to have cash for it but trades might be considered . I like hunting stuff, tools, did I say hunting stuff?

More...