10-9-06 Bike Night

snredrum

There is a bike night at the Lone Star Steak House this coming Monday. Ok, I know its late but I want to help the girl out. She just started there and I want to help her make a good impression. It is their first bike night. I don't know why they started so late but regardless, I am just trying to help her out.

It is at the Lone Star Steakhouse on Georgesville Rd. Its right off of 270.

I do believe they will be having all you can eat ribs as well. It is a country type steakhouse so I wouldn't be surprised if there are more cruiser riders than sport bikes but it would be awesome if we could get a group from here to show up and help them out. I am not 100% sure on the times as I left the flyer at home, but I will update this a little later on.

If anything, come for dinner. The food is great!

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

We need pics of the girlfriend to decide if it is worth showing up! :D

J/k. I live near there and may drop in, weather permitting. My wife likes ribs, so sounds like supper for Monday is already decided.

It is very late in the year for a bike night.

Haha, well after you show up and order your food, I will then show you which one the girlfriend is :cool:

I have a black and grey 2006 GSXR 600 if I get off early enough to get my bike. Feel free to say what's up if you see me. My name is Ted.