Best Haunted House?

r6allstar

there is one in Bangs which is in knox county outside of mt. vernon that is pretty good.

i heard there is one on parsons this year too... gonna have to walk over and check that one one of these evenings.

I have been to most in columbus and I would have to say the only one that is remotely scary is the Haunted Prison you mentioned. The whole atmosphere is just bone chillin. Most fri/sat nights you will wait in line for over an hour but it is worth it!

I would like to make it up to Mansfield this year, never been. I thought they weren't doing the one in Bangs anymore b/c the building has been rendered unsafe and they moved that one to some lameass place downtown.

Anyway, I'm looking for the REAL haunted houses (or supposedly real for you skeptics), not just the ones that show up around Halloween. Anybody know of any?!

Haunted houses are GAY for adults...:lol: They're FAKE and cheesy. Leave them to the teenieboppers.

A REAL supposedly haunted house is WAY creepier than people in costume trying to scare you.

haha dont be hatin'... it's just something to do for me, not a thrill seeking event lol. I am usually taking my nephews, they enjoy it. but if you like the real thing you should go to the Reformatory for a Ghost Hunt thing they do. WAYYY cooler than any haunted house. it starts at like 9pm and goes til 11pm during the spring and summer but closes in the fall for the haunted house stuff.

haha dont be hatin'... it's just something to do for me, not a thrill seeking event lol. I am usually taking my nephews, they enjoy it. but if you like the real thing you should go to the Reformatory for a Ghost Hunt thing they do. WAYYY cooler than any haunted house. it starts at like 9pm and goes til 11pm during the spring and summer but closes in the fall for the haunted house stuff.

Oh, I'm not hating man, I'm just teasing ya. ;)