87 grand touring harley 1340 cc (south Firm, givaway) $5600

Craigslist

Ok Im moving,, so Im more or less giving this bike away,,, Im sure not willing to change the price its so stupid that I know anyone can make money on this bike.. I have seen this collectors year going for 9000.00 but I just need to get going and if not sold asap Im hauling it with me and you will never ever see a deal like this again.. it will be sold quick at daytona beach the bike ran perfect last summer only rode it twice. put it away and bought it a new battery not charge up right now as I am not riding sure it needs cleaned up but no way its not worth alot more than what Im asking... if you have cash call if not no trades at all!!! I sxaid-- NO TRADES sell you dog, your guns, your car- but if you dont have the cash lets not talk.. thanks for reading and sorry if it seems exteme but it is an extemely low price for an evo motor the best motor harley ever made less breakage. 740-248-7278 or spend more for what you wouldn't ever be happy with if you ride a real bike like a 1340 cc big bike.. you will not like anthing less in harleys no-one ever does! If you don't want a mans bike then buy a mopehead. or vespa, or even for more money a smaller harley. Oh and if your not interested enough to call than dont write me cause to me.. I dont even like the computer for talking back and forth if your serious you will get it as soon as you can cause its just to cheap to not know that even an older 70 shovel head is worth that and its not an evo and they were 1200s.

More...