Honda F4i / 600RR question

mrbret

dont think its possible without alot of fab work. First off you would have to change the swingarm to a RR swingarm. The stock exhaust set-up on a f4i cannot bend up and around the stock swingarm. the RR exahust bends up just before the swingarm allowing the exhaust to contour to the shape of the undertail. I guess its possible to leave the stock exhaust but just using the RR tail. But then again i dont believe its a perfect match up.

C48960A8C56B49E99471596C1B73CFBF.jpg

plus that just looks horrible.

instead of doing that, why don't you just buy the rear-end of a 2001-2003 F4i. They didn't have banana seats. still some fabrication and modding to do, but a lot less of a hassle than dealing with all that BS of the RR

03 and on ...But You could get away w/side pipe at the bottom "becarful if you lower it"You could just buy the f4i split seat and put it on It will bolt up.

Nice riding w/ ppl that don't think the are racing to "nowhere" hahaahlots of fun :grin:

420 you are always scary

ps rr seats suk dic f4i are nice and soft BELIEVE ME!!!!! my ass is killing me

bret if you want to get rid of the stupid bannana seat you can swap out the tail section from a 01-03 f4i onto the 04-07 f4i. There are plenty of write ups about it on cbrforums.com if you want to check it out. You will need both the sets, tail piece, subframe but it is easy to find all of these parts. Pretty much just find a whole 01-03 tail section and bolt on. Its becoming a very popular mod for the newer f4i's

Really you shold just put a cage on the z1000 and get down that bike is perfact and has a lot of after market parts for it!!!

I had thought about the cage.

The F4i thing was more for Karla though, she seems to like and feel good on them more than most other 600's