New 2007 Kikker Hardknock (Galion 44833) $1200

Craigslist

I have an untitled 2007 Kikker 5150 Hardknock Frisco Bobber. It has the chrome frame. and factory custom metallic orange/copper tank and bobbed rear fender, and with wild fire stripes. Seat is white. Engine is the larger 125 CC Honda Clone model. Automatic transmission with foot and/or suicide shifter. Kick start and electric start. It has a headlight, taillight/brake/license light and bracket. Stop light has the "STOP" logo over the lens. It has front and rear turn signals. Also has a speedometer and horn. It will also come with a trickle charger that can be added or removed without removal of battery for winter storage. No need to remove the battery! It has less than 50 miles on it. Never wrecked or laid down. Will come with Kikker's Manufacture Statement of Origin for those who wish to title it for street usage. I will affirm in writing that it is not stolen and I am the sole owner. It is virtually out of crate and almost a perfect grade 10. Front brake has no fluid, and brake is not working yet. Motorcycle has NO Warranty. No bill of sale.Will come with a CDRom with all pertinent information on it.That's all! It will make someone a great bike! I will take cash only. No check or money order accepted as payment. Bring your truck and get it! Picture is identical to mine except the seat is white. No Shipping possible. I will consider a street cycle with clear Ohio Title for even trade. Am looking for a shaft drive street legal cycle that is ready to go. I may be able to email pictures of it if you wish. All inquiries answered first by email. Appointments by phone after initial email. Only one hour North of Columbus.Thanks for looking, and God Bless.

More...