how to be a real biker

NightRider

He gives us the very quintessence of perception.

I know this was stupid, no question about it. However, again...i still stand by the fact that i didn't start this. I am not the one who started with personal attacks....and insults. It's one thing to piss off people on a website, if your from different countries....but the same state? Come on man...that's just asking for it. I understand people have opinions, no problem....but it's all about how you deliver them. I don't say anything about anybody on the internet...unless i'd say it to their face.

Would you tell me, i have no "balls" or i'm not a "real biker" in person...to my face?

All i've got to say is this, this isn't Allovertheworldriders.com.....this is ohioriders.com

Don't poke the bear when he lives in your neighborhood.

heh heh he said poke the bear

Don__t_poke_the_bear__by_job1.jpg

supertroop1.JPG

gay%20bears.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are going to fuck. i can tell.
boom boom skeet skeet motha trucka!!
:eek::lol:
Make up sex is the best...you guys should try it.
squirrel!
Lemmiwinks!

picture-12.png

Everything here is EPIC! :lol:

The rest of this thread is FAIL. Go wack off or something, spring is only a few weeks away and everyone can stop being a sandy vagine.

Apparently it requires you to puff your e-chest up when someone makes a little joke.

You don't learn....do you? You seemed pretty serious when the shit was getting real. You dictated...how i responded to you. No one else's fault but your own.

Every man is his own chief enemy

Damn, I missed all of this until now, I love this shit. I don't think I know either one of you so this is only going to make this funnier to me.

This stupid sissy NightRider character seems awful sure that fighting solves internet discussions. What a douchebag. Let me see if I can understand the possible outcomes of a physical confrontation.

Zach kicks NightRiders ass, now we know what a lame piece of wanna be biker shit NightRider is, Zach is right.

NightRider kicks Zach’s ass, now we all know what a superior biker he is Zach should forever agree with NightRiders and his views on every topic.

There we have it all internet discussions can be resolved by fighting. I think we should schedule them every Sunday in a central location. If you fail to show up for your grudge match you are banned. There can only be one. That person’s opinion will be the only ones who counts. We can all just log in once a day to see what our opinion is on a subject.

Now it's time for NightRider to threaten me because I called his behavior out as a stupid sissy douchebag on the internet and hurt his e-feelings. When all I’m really doing is causing conflict so we can have makeup sex.

You don't learn....do you? You seemed pretty serious when the shit was getting real. You dictated...how i responded to you. No one else's fault but your own.

Every man is his own chief enemy

What "shit was getting real"?

THIS IS THE MOTHER FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!

Zach kicks NightRiders ass, now we know what a lame piece of wanna be biker shit NightRider is, Zach is right.

NightRider kicks Zach’s ass, now we all know what a superior biker he is Zach should forever agree with NightRiders and that views on every topic.

win/win for me

gayjiujitsutr2.jpg

Damn, I missed all of this until now, I love this shit. I don't think I know either one of you so this is only going to make this funnier to me.

This stupid sissy NightRider character seems awful sure that fighting solves internet discussions. What a douchebag. Let me see if I can understand the possible outcomes of a physical confrontation.

NightRider kicks Zach’s ass, now we all know what a superior biker he is Zach should forever agree with NightRiders and his views on every topic.

There we have it all internet discussions can be resolved by fighting. I think we should schedule them every Sunday in a central location. If you fail to show up for your grudge match you are banned. There can only be one. That person’s opinion will be the only ones who counts. We can all just log in once a day to see what our opinion is on a subject.

Now it's time for NightRider to threaten me because I called his behavior out as a stupid sissy douchebag on the internet and hurt his e-feelings. When all I’m really doing is causing conflict so we can have makeup sex.

No...even though dis really...really hurted my feelwins...:cry: your entitled to your opinion.

What "shit was getting real"?

THIS IS THE MOTHER FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!

Is it still the "mother fucking internet in person"? Wait...what if your on your phone...while on OR...hmmm....might have to rethink that.

I got it...this be the internet....;)

Is it still the "mother fucking internet in person"? Wait...what if your on your phone...while on OR...hmmm....might have to rethink that.

I got it...this be the internet....;)

Can we get that in english?

I think I get your point though- You're right, I wouldn't tell you that you had no balls in person. You wouldn't have said that these old ladies shouldn't have gone out to a biker bar, either.

You know why? Because A: It's pretty fookin unlikely that anybody would be talking about this story out in the real world AND if we were talking about it, you wouldn't interject because everyone else thinks what the ladies did was cool.

For whatever reason you felt the best reaction to my offensive humor was to challenge me to a fight. Whatever, man. That's pretty fucked up. If you take these internet convos so freakin serious, maybe you should log off a little while.

Cut it out. Seriously. I really don't want to have to ban anyone for threats of violence over a bunch of old hags starting a biker gang. I mean really guys? How fucking pathetic would that be? Go drink a beer, smoke a cigarette, fuck a hooker, whatever you need to do to chill out.

Cut it out. Seriously. I really don't want to have to ban anyone for threats of violence over a bunch of old hags starting a biker gang. I mean really guys? How fucking pathetic would that be? Go drink a beer, smoke a cigarette, fuck a hooker, whatever you need to do to chill out.

I vote fuck a hooker! My wife wont let me smoke cigs anymore. :mad: